2006 Haas TM-1P

2006 Haas TM-1P

Contact us for price

Florida

orCall (863) 439-6066

Description

10 Station Tool Changer

6,000 RPM Option

4th Axis Drive & Wiring

Coolant Pump Kit

Flood Coolant System

Rigid Tapping

1 MB Program Storage

Haas Intuitive Programming System

Work Light

Full Sheet Metal Enclosure

Tooling Shelves and Tray

USB Port Interface

RS 232 Port Interface

Memory Lock Key Switch

15" Color LCD Monitor

Helical Interpolation

Vector Drive Spindle

G Code Compatible

Accepts Either 240V Single Phase or 308V Three Phase Power

Vices and Tooling go with the Machine


**Approximately 16,000 - 18,000 hours. Battery update caused reset of hours**

**Machine has been used 90% of the time on aluminum and plastic the other 10% on brass, wood, some steel and stainless**

Specifications

ManufacturerHaas
ModelTM-1P
Year2006
ConditionUsed
Stock Number119182
Machine ControlHaas CNC Control
Table size47.75" x 10.5"
Maximum Table Load1,000 lbs
X-Axis Travel30"
Y-Axis Travel12"
Z-Axis Travel16"
Spindle TaperCAT 40
Spindle Speeds6,000 RPM
Spindle Motor7.5 HP
Tool Magazine Capacity10 Station Tool Changer
Maximum Tool Diameter / Length / Weight3.5" / NA / 12 lbs
Rapid Traverse Rates400 IPM
Machine Dimensions LxWxH96" x 72" x 103"
Machine Weight3,850 lbs